Bible Gateway


I receive an email from Bible Gateway each day with a Verse of the Day. When I get to work each day I read it and it gives me something to think about. It also makes me want to read on from that verse. This is today's verse. 

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age...


If you're looking for a Bible reading plan to start this year there are a few different ones available here. All you need to do is put in your details and it will email you each day with the reading. Now is a good time to start! If you know of any other good reading plans please let us know in the comments because different plans suit different people and yours may be better for someone rather than the Bible Gateway ones. 


My prayer today is that you and I may say no to ungodly and worldly passions so that we can live better lives – self controlled, upright and godly lives – for Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment