Prayer

Psalm 40:1-3
1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.


Hey all! Hope you had a great Christmas. Many are the wonders that God has done in Jesus Christ!


Prayer points:
  • This week Ben Smith is doing his last talks at Bathurst Presbyterian. Please be praying for him and his family
  • Continue to pray for Bron and Bec who are serving overseas
  • For the new year - safe celebrations and that we would be thankful that out great God is 'not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with [us], not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.' 2 Peter 3:9
Also please post any prayer points that you have so we can continue praying for eachother :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, just remembered it would be great to pray for Lesley Pidgeon who is also getting ready to move to Sydney for bible college

    ReplyDelete